An interactive 60-minute bitesize workshop that is designed for all dealership colleagues who would like to improve their knowledge and confidence in handling customer enquiries.
This workshop, delivered via Zoom, has been designed to ensure all customer enquiries are handled effectively in this changing climate.
Recognising and adapting to customers’ needs whilst ensuring the enquiry is handled in the best possible way, will achieve the right outcome for the customer.
A summary of the content of the workshop is shown below:
- Current climate changes
- Understanding your customer
- Communicating with your customer
- Qualification and challenges
- Best practice considerations
At the end of the workshop you will:
- Have awareness of the current marketplace
- Improve confidence adapting to market and customer changes
- Consider the impact of recent events from the customer’s viewpoint
- Be able to tailor the approach taken, focusing on customer needs
- Have enhanced communication skills
- Qualification skills revisited
- Will help increased customer satisfaction
Please register your space by completing the booking form. You will be emailed further information including a link and how to log into the session.
- Session Start Time
6th May 2021
9:30 am - 10:30 am
You will be emailed with details on how to connect to the online session once you register